Thursday, 26 June 2014

Notting Hill Antics








Dress: All Saints, Boots: Kurt Geiger, Bracelet: Vintage fair, Watch: Longines

Woo, I'm back with a new post! I had a fab day with my girl Chish, who crazily had never been to Notting Hill before so I knew that I had to rectify this situation and take her there. She fell in love with the pastel coloured houses as I had expected and here a few snippets from our lovely day out. This summer is proving to be quite action-packed and hectic, so my plans for blogging more may not pan out, but we shall see. Another exciting development is that I am going to the south of France next week (very last minute booking), so fingers crossed there will be an interesting little travel post afterwards. 
Hope you're all doing fab, and let me know if you have any recommendations of things to do/places to eat in the south of France, and let me know what you're up to this summer.  

Lucia 
xx

Follow my blog via Bloglovin / Follow on twitter / Depop: @luciaa

13 comments:

  1. I love that dress, so gorgeous. I'm heading to london in december and definitely want to adventure around notting hill, so picturesque!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you definitely should! Just let me know if you need any recommendations xx

      Delete
  2. Those houses are just to die for. Gorgeous Lucia, your dress is so pretty x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Notting Hill is so pretty, one of my favourite places in London! x

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, it's just so gorgeous there! xx

      Delete
  4. I love nothing hill! Lovely post! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed that dress is way too cute, lovely pictures too!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress is so perfect! I'm in love haha!
    I absolutely love going to Notting Hill <3 It's definitely one of my favourite areas of London! Lovely photos! xoxo

    ♡Kudzai || NEWKIDBLOGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful photos :)
    check out my Lana Del Rey post at www.lovefromsimmie.com ♥♥
    stay pretty. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. such beautiful photos :)
    check out my Lana Del Rey post at www.lovefromsimmie.com ♥♥
    stay pretty. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome look~
    Come to my blog, I'd be happy if you follow me
    http://kairjankaora-koka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
I read through all of them, and check out everyone's blog that comments, so please don't ask me to follow you. Lucia x