Saturday, 21 June 2014

FREEDOM

My exams finished yesterday, which means that I am now free to relax and do the things I enjoy without any other commitments for the whole summer! And my last exam happened to be on the morning of my 18th birthday, so I couldn't have asked for a better present.
So, in short, I am going to (hopefully) be blogging more frequently and as an adult :o. I hope to be able to get some better outfit photos, because I'm not 100% with the ones I've been posting previously and I think that now with more time I can hopefully create posts which I am really proud of. I'm not quite sure what I envisage in my head will play out in reality but we shall see. First, I'll need to beg a friend to be an outfit photographer/find a photographer. 
Another exciting and long overdue change is that I now have instagram (@luciasloves). After being told by at least 5 different people that I am such an 'instagram' person, perhaps influenced by the fact that I always look like such a tourist snapping away, I finally caved. I put it off for nearly a whole year, but with summer ahead I couldn't resist. If you'd like to show me some love and follow then that would be fab <3. Leave comments here or on my instagram so that I can check out your accounts too. 

I thought I'd just leave you with a few photos from my surprise birthday meal so that this post isn't too text heavy.




Love you guys!

Lucia xx

3 comments:

  1. happy belated 18th! the view in these photos is incredible!

    x
    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    and you outfits deserve separate attention!
    everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog)
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
I read through all of them, and check out everyone's blog that comments, so please don't ask me to follow you. Lucia x