Saturday, 17 May 2014

The Secret Garden





Dress c/o The Style Loft, T-shirt: Gap, Boots: Kurt Geiger

This magical and picture-perfect spot in my garden seems to have popped up from no-where. It was looking too beautiful that I had to take some outfit photos there. 
This dress was kindly sent to me from The Style Loft. The site adds five new items every fortnight, and they only sell a limited number of each which is absolutely amazing if you dislike owning the same items as everyone else. This perfectly describes me, and although I do love the high-street, the fact that there are probably a ridiculous number of people with the exact same item as me is definitely the biggest drawback. I'm wearing the dress with a t-shirt, as I thought that exposing the whole of my back in all its glory wasn't quite appropriate for a sunny day in England. I can definitely see myself wearing it without the top in hotter climates however, and I'll no doubt appreciate the extra bit of ventilation the exposed back provides (although the strange tan lines won't be so desirable). 

Hope you guys are doing fab! I had my last ever day of school last Friday, and it feels so unbelievably crazy that next year I am hopefully going to be going to university. I'm so sad to be leaving behind my childhood and school life, but I'm sure that there will be many exciting things ahead!

Lucia 
xx

Ps. You can win this watch in my giveaway here







37 comments:

  1. That dress is just so so pretty x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible outfit and very nice pics
    Great Pieces!

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/black-and-plaid.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a sweet post. I love the dress paired with the tee!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit, the combination of the dress with the tee is amazing. You look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous dress! x

    jodiepie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog Lucia - just followed! ♥
    Would love if you checked out mine sometime too so we can stay in touch!

    AIMEROSE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the dress is so pretty, I also love the bracelets :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely outfit, the whole look is kinda boho, it reminds me for summer and music festivals :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful garden you have! Must be so relaxing there. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your dress is cute :)

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look lovely!!

    Love from Munich, L

    THE STYLE CIRCUS

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the first picture and I love the dress!
    xoxo, Márcia*

    http://inthemoonlightshadow.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is so cute!

    Lucy x

    lucy-jane-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've always had my doubts about dress+tee, but you made it so great, I wanna try it!
    You look awesome! I love your outfit :)
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! I'm glad that I've inspired you to :) Thanks so much xx

      Delete
  15. That dress is adorable!

    xo

    Michaela

    http://michaelajeanblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That dress is so lovely! Definitely going to check out that website :) x

    www.hannahhearts-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute dress! Perfect for Spring!

    xoxo,
    Maggie S.
    http://clothestomidnight.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. how cute is this outfit! nice outfit post :) thanks for visiting my blog hun!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute dress! Lovely watch for your giveaway too! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look so cute, I love that dress with the tee! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this outfit! The t-shirt and the dress go perfectly together. Followed :)

    xoxo, S
    check out my personal blog ♡

    ReplyDelete
  22. This outfit is so cute! And the location is great!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great Post. You are having really Lovely Blog. Keep visiting my blog. I will too. Dear
    my blog new post up, click it & comment

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for commenting on my blog! Such a cute dress xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very cute and lovely dress! And your garden is an amazing place for outfit photography <3

    http://chamomiledealer.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  26. great dress! adore how youve layered a tee underneath it

    ordainingserendipity.co.uk | fashionfademagazine.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love these shots of you, Lucia! :) the dress is stunning on you! Looks like such a relaxing time to just paint and relax surrounded by nature! xx
    Also, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! :)
    Hope you're having a gorgeous Monday!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love that dress, such a gorgeous cut x

    ReplyDelete
  29. this dress is so cute! xx

    www.rawrbows.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  30. Mega cute dress!! <3 so in love with it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
I read through all of them, and check out everyone's blog that comments, so please don't ask me to follow you. Lucia x