Thursday, 29 May 2014

Enlightening Dress



Dress c/o Laundry Boutique, Cardigan: Hobbs, Shoes: Kurt Geiger

I introduce you to my new favourite girly dress. Paisley is one of my favourite prints, and red is one of my favourite colours, so it's a perfect mix. No dress with a drop waist or ruffle detail at the bottom had suited me before, but this one has completely enlightened me! It's a pretty unusual shape, and now I'm wondering why more shops don't sell this cut because I am most certainly in love with it. I genuinely think you should all go out and try on this dress or something similar, because you might be very pleasantly surprised to find how it looks on. Do it even if you think in a million years you won't suit something like this, because that was my thought process too. I took a risk in choosing this dress, but it paid off so I'm definitely more encouraged to try other items of clothing I would normally write off as not suiting me. 

You can purchase this dress here and to get 10% off at Laundry Boutique use the code: LUCIALOVES10. This dress is only £20 and with the discount a mere £18; how can you resist? Be sure to check out their other items as well as they have some really great and unique pieces. 
Hope you're all doing well and good luck to those of you with exams coming up/taking them at the moment; you'll ace them. 

Lucia 
xx







16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, such a stunning dress x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh the shape of this is so lovely! it looks gorgeous on you girlie!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress:) And you look beautiful!
    Christine G ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute lil outfit :)
    Check out my May Favourites at www.lovefromsimmie.com
    Kisses XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos, that dress is too cute on you!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You posts alway have this vintage feel to them. You remind me of sunny weekend mornings with your sweet, pretty outfits & lovely photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute dress!

    Laura
    www.thefoxtrails.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dress ♥

    xx
    www.mariarubioblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is gorgeous, such a pretty pattern! You look lovely
    xx

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's such a cute dress!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that dress, & your figure!
    check out my rings haul at www.lovefromsimmie.com :)
    stay pretty xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
I read through all of them, and check out everyone's blog that comments, so please don't ask me to follow you. Lucia x