Sunday, 22 December 2013

Magical Temporary Tattoos



Blogger is currently driving me crazy. For some reason it is only letting me type if I hold down the mouse button, so every time I accidentally lift it off from getting hand cramp it stops typing. I can't even backspace or anything without holding it down-anyone else having this problem?
Words cannot even describe how excited I was to receive these temporary tattoos. I remember when I was little and used to love them, and this has really brought back the memories. I never even thought you could get tattoos as beautiful as these-just look at the flowers and unicorns. I'm going to save the flower chains for next summer when I'm on holiday. I'm patiently waiting right now for that time to come so I can wear them as little flower bracelet and armlet tattoos. I strongly suggest that you get some too because I'm so delighted with them. We could even be matching if you get some of the same ones as me, and then they'd be like friendship tattoos <3

Lucia 
xx



11 comments:

  1. Omg I awwwdore non-permanent tattoos, they are so much fun, and these are wonderful! Can't wait to see how you'll style them! :)
    Btw I'm also having problems with Blogger, it keeps telling me there are 'errors' of some sort and deleting everything I've been writing -- it took ages to write today's post :(
    Hope they'll fix these bugs soon!
    x,
    JJ
    fashiondewy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I'll definitely be featuring them in outfit posts I'm sure, as I think they'd look so cute and are an accessory in their own right. Fingers crossed :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. I miss those things! I used to always apply one on my hands, arms, or legs when I was little. They were the best & the cutest, haha!

    lots of love, Dana Carmella
    Bloglovin' & Blog: Pretty Odd ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha these are cute, brings back some fond childhood memories indeed. I remember buying these chewing gums that gave temporary tattoos with them and trading them with my friends!

    Mai
    www.socapricious.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love faux tattoos. I would love own these all.
    So fun.
    Peace, Love, and Good Chocolate,

    PARIS // CharcoalAlley.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These tattoos look so fun! And how frustrating that blogger isn't working!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look so cool! :)

    "VISIT / COMMENT / FOLLOW ;; CHECK OUT MY NEW POST:
    http://phoenixful.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/choies-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
I read through all of them, and check out everyone's blog that comments, so please don't ask me to follow you. Lucia x