Saturday, 14 December 2013

Kilt




Top: Hobbs, Skirt: Unknown, Jacket: Zara, Boots: Kurt Geiger


So yes, I am wearing a kilt which I found in the depths of my mum's wardrobe, and I actually quite like it. I remember the days when the word "kilt" filled me with dread because it was part of my school uniform from reception to year 3. When I moved school and no longer had to wear one anymore it was such a relief. Now my views have completely changed, and I think that they are super cute and so unbelievably warm. I would definitely wear my old school kilt as a skirt now if only I could find it, and overcome the slightly larger problem of fitting into it; somehow I think that my 7 year old self and 17 year old self have slightly different waist sizes. 


Lucia 
xx


20 comments:

  1. Love the kilt! I really wish I could find my school skirt too, it would definitely have some use now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kilt looks amazing on you! So stylish :)
    fashiondewy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great style. love that plaid skirt. Such a fresh take on plaid. And your hair is perfect.
    love the messy cool vibe.

    → www.CharcoalAlley.com
    xo PARIS // instagram:@CharcoalAlley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paris. And no, you have perfect hair. I have such a crush on your and your blog xx

      Delete
  4. Nice blog) Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! :) Visit my blog and win a 50€ (70$) coupon for the Online Store Def-Shop, this is my first worldwide Giveaway, you just have to leave a comment with your name and mail address under the post! xx

    Hugs from Germany :)

    ZUM GIVEAWAY :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great kilt! great look
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great kilt, my mum has the same model but in a different color that I styled

    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com/2013/11/tartan-chic.html

    xo
    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh cool, will check it out now xx

      Delete
  8. love your skirt and jacket! you look fabulous <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute outfit. I love the fact that it is vintage.
    Would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Let me know.
    www.vworldrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute skirt & lovely photos. :)

    lots of love, Dana Carmella
    Bloglovin' & Blog: Pretty Odd ♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing kilt! I love how you styled it. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know at my blog.

    Take care.

    Mirna
    http://lonelywarriorstylediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
I read through all of them, and check out everyone's blog that comments, so please don't ask me to follow you. Lucia x