I used to be one of those girls who firmly believed that trainers were confined to situations which were sports-related, and outside of exercising, I would never ever be seen wearing them. But that was partly down to my trainers, because as soon as I saw these beauties everything changed. Since receiving them, I have been wearing them a ridiculous amount because it's like walking on cushioned pillows of comfort (?? yep, just invented a really weird phrase). Lots of people now seem to be jumping onto the trainers trend and I can see why: who doesn't like simultaneously being comfortable and stylish?
I'm loving this black cropped jumper too, because I finally have a jumper which I can wear with all my high waisted skirts and shorts. Amazingly, I'd never owned a plain black jumper before and this situation desperately needed to be rectified given my love of black. This cropped jumper, some shorts of some variety, and these Nike trainers will probably be my go-to 'comfy but still need to look vaguely decent' outfit for days out in the summer.
And for those of you who might be wondering whether I actually wear outfits like this to exercise in-don't worry, I don't...well 90% of the time. The other 10% is more when I'm 'exercising' ie. walking/participating in some unsporty sports activity in school. A post will be coming up soon about what I would actually wear to do sport in, amongst other health and fitness related things. It'll be quite different to my usual style of posts, but I really wanted to make a post about it-you'll see why soon!
Also, don't forget to check out my previous post if you fancy winning a lovely white and silver Swatch watch.
P.S. If you like my blog, I would love it if you would vote for me in the Company Blog Awards for Best Teen Style Blogger here.